PR Bants #13
Episode 13 of PR Bants covers these topics:
- Lessons from Diane Abbott’s disastrous radio interview
- The case of Ed Miliband’s lawn and the importance of authentic images
- What did we learn about Theresa May when she met Cathy?
- Was McDonald’s right to pull its controversial ‘dead dad’ advert?
- Grime 4 Corbyn
- Uber and Starbucks launch campaigns to encourage young people to vote
Happy listening, and let us know what you think by tweeting @PRbants using the hashtag #PRbants
Music from Jukedeck – create your own at Jukedeck